Membership in the Association of Business Process Management Professionals International provides a number of benefits
5 Reasons to join
1. The Guide to the BPM Common Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK®). The BPM Knowledge areas are foundational to the practice of BPM. The BPM CBOK® is now the Standard for the US, Latin America, and Europe. Play an active role in evolving BPM CBOK®.
2. Pursue the CBPP® (Certified Business Process Professional), the Global Certification Standard for BPM practitioners.
3. The intimacy of the Local Chapter educational meetings where you can attend hands-on workshops, and meet with colleagues regularly.
4. Professional development opportunities from our Sponsors and Training Providers.
5. Network with Practitioners around the world - Our Global Community of Practice on LinkedIn - Learn what's worked for others and leverage the knowledge.
The ABPMP International provides opportunities for networking, for continuing education, and for sharing best practices, new ideas, and experiences of its members and professional colleagues. We do this through local chapter meetings, special events, and collaborating with BPM service providers to provide significant member discounts for major industry conferences, training, and special events.
Membership is open to individuals who have a bona fide interest in the field of business process management. ABPMP International reviews all applications for membership and reserves the right to deny membership to those individuals who do not meet the criteria for membership as specified in the membership requirements.
ABPMP International offers a rolling membership, meaning your membership begins on the date your application is approved and payment is processed, and extends for one year. Dues may be deductible as membership in a professional association on your income tax forms. Consult your tax advisor for more information. To receive member rates for an event, you must first become a member, and then register for the event(s). These will be two separate transactions.
Know the BPM Space
As a member of ABPMP you will contribute, learn, and network side by side with real practitioners in the BPM space. From process management, rules analytics and business transformation, you’ll be able to learn how the BPM marketplace is being defined by vendors, analysts and practitioners. The BPM space is transforming the way we do business. Be among a group of dedicated professionals who will help advance the future of the business process management profession.
The Power of Local Networking
Membership in ABPMP International gives you access to the entire community of professionals in your local area and across the globe. As a member of our local chapter (Romania)you will be part of your local community of business process management professionals, sharing ideas face-to-face through local chapter meetings and events.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our office at